Sunday, August 26, 2012

Finally

I've been trying to find time to start a family blog for at least 6 months or when I was on maternity leave with our son Cooper. I had so much to share about being a mom again but life got away from me and then I went back to work and wedding season started and here I am 7 months later, on a Sunday while editing like crazy I finally make a blog header and started a post. I want so badly to go back months, years and start a family journal but my life doesn't allow that type of time, dedication and I am certainly not organized enough.

I can't find the name I'm looking for for the blog, I know what I want but it's totally escaping me. So for now, we will go with simple and easy. We'll see what it turns into and then I will know where I want to go as far as a name.

This blog will be a lot of personal photos, opinions, ideas, things we use, like, do, want to do, etc... I think the key word here is personal. Now of course I know its on the internet for all to see but what I mean by that is, if you don't like it, don't look. I made a pregnancy blog with my first son and stated clearly (as I usually do) what I was going through, where my hormones were taking me, my fears, my complaints, etc (It was my first time going through all that, I was 10 days over do with an almost 10lb baby and my induction failed, yeah...I said some things) and I recieved some unnecessary feedback and comments about my words. So I don't mean to offend anyone by saying if you don't like it don't read it.

So here goes, our family blog live! I will post when I can( this isn't a 365) I hope you enjoy and if you choose to follow, let me know your here ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment